BBAC Limited welcomes you to our website. These are our terms and conditions for use of the site, and they apply whenever you access the site, on whatever device. In these terms and conditions, when we say our website, we mean this website, regardless of how you access it.
In accessing BBAC's webpages, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can download and print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on BBAC's website for your personal use.
Although produced primarily to benefit the members of BBAC, it is recognised that the information on this website may be of use to all balloonists. Consequently and unless a copyright is specifically indicated, permission to reproduce information is hereby given to the organisations of the British Balloon and Airship Club and to bona-fide affiliated clubs, provided that the source of any such information us acknowledged. Material reproduced on the BBAC website originating from BBAC affiliates or other regions is gratefully acknowledged. However, as copyright for photographs within historical Aerostats is owned by the contributing photographers, historical Aerostats are offered on a read-only basis and must not be copied, printed or distributed in any form, even for personal collections.
Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of BBAC's website without the prior written permission of BBAC or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
It is the policy of BBAC Ltd, its employees, officers and members to maintain the following privacy provisions in regards to any personal data gathered in the process of our business activities:
- We will not use this personal data in sending unsolicited emails
This website creates 'cookies' when you access certain parts of the site. A 'cookie' is a piece of information, like a tag, which websites store on your PC. Our 'cookies' store information which helps us to manage your visit to the site.
If you do not want "cookies" to be created on your PC, all web browsers provide the option to disable their setting. Please bear in mind that some services on this website may not be available if you choose to disable cookies.
The BBAC Website does not use "tracking cookies", or other third-party cookies. Any cookies placed by this site are essential to the correct operation of the site, for example, to allow access to certain parts of the site for our members, or permit the correct operation of the online shops or forums.
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by BBAC subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. BBAC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
- You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of BBAC. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to BBAC Limited, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will BBAC Limited be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. BBAC does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying BBAC or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of BBAC Limited and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of BBAC Limited, or any other third party.
- External Sites: BBAC is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
- Infomation published is believed to be correct but no responsibility can be taken for any errors, omission etc.
- The views expressed on this website are not necessarily those of the webmasters or of the BBAC Committees.